Thursday, March 22, 2012

HELLO friends!

So I've found this amazing new gem about a year ago when I moved here to Utah. Being from Portland, a place with lots of weird, cool, forgotten little stores.... I though I'd venture out and see this new place. It's a consignment store. Used items that are available for great prices!

Check out this website: http://customer.monalisaconsign.com/

MonaLisa's Consigment is located in American Fork, open Tues-Sat 11'ish-6'ish.

Easy access for both Salt Lake and Utah County residents! I have found their store to be full of amazing finds.



A few months back I decided to do a "Paris" themed bathroom. I bought the bright red shower curtain, the old-fashioned pictures with old bathtubs, and cute black clay letters that spelled out P-A-R-I-S.


I WAS MISSING THE EIFFEL TOWER!
I went to MonaLisa with that purpose.
I came out with the CUTEST little Eiffel Tower like this one!


Bought it for only $10!

(Mine is cuter by the way.)

SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIEVE COUPONS AND DEALS!



I had a great experience there. I'm one that gets lost VERY EASILY. I had taken the wrong road, (my fault) and had typed in the wrong directions. I called the store. The lady working there stayed on the phone with me the ENTIRE TIME until I got there. Best customer service ever!

So excited to have found this great store! Great customer service when you walk through their doors. Lots of help provided, especially for someone like me who had something specific in mind.
Organized store. Not just a "whole bunch of stuff" laying around.

I noticed there are sections. A paris section, cowboy themed area, old antiques, new modern cars, clothes, accessories, and lots of furniture!

Check it out! And share your great finds.



53 East State Street, American Fork UT 84003

No comments:

Post a Comment