Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pretty pretty lashes.

Hi my dear ladies!

Coolest new find. EYELASH EXTENSIONS!


Found the greatest place that does them for a reasonable price. Mention my name, and you'll get an even BETTER discount!



Evermore Aesthetics



I had a great experience there. I didn't know what to expect, but the Suzanne (they lady that did it) explained everything very well, and even showed me the step by step process!

It's a great service done by a professional! I had a wonderful experience and will keep my loyalty with Evermore Aesthetics. Easy to find location in Orem, Utah!


Clean environment, licensed Master Esthetician/Cosmetology, UNBEATABLE price, long lasting quality lashes...

Comment if you want more information, or email me at Shops4shoez@netscape.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment